-->

Friday, February 2, 2018

February 2. Day 33. Wet, wet, wet





Had any human said to me "yeah, I know it's raining. Yeah, I know it's windy. But let's go to the beach," I would have laughed.
I may have poured myself a drink of something warm or gone for a nap.
But my dogs can be particularly persuasive.
They made an compelling point. We are not on a Watch Davis Cup on the TV holiday. We are on a beach holiday. So get your fat arse off the seat and get down on the sand.
It's impossible to explain exactly how creatures who don't have actual words at their disposal can convey this but they do. I may have embellished a bit, but the point was clear.
The dogs wanted to go to the beach and I would take them.
I grabbed an umbrella.
After it blew inside out a few times I gave up on it.
And as always, the dogs were right.
We may have been the only ones crazy enough to be on the beach but we had a lovely time.
The dogs were in their element and happy dogs equal happy Susan.















No comments:

Post a Comment