-->

Thursday, January 4, 2018

January 4. Day 4. Up with the birds



Some people are up with the birds. Some people whinge about the birdsong waking them. Drama Teen is not one of those people. Today I had a handyman coming at 11am. I knew there was every chance I wouldn't be back from the hairdresser by then. So I asked Drama Teen to be on the case. He said he'd set an alarm. At 11.10 I got a call from the handyman. He was ringing the doorbell but there was no answer.  The dogs were going crazy but no response. I called his mobile phone but still nothing. So I instructed the handyman to head through the back gate where there were jobs awaiting. The pressure drill practically outside the boy's room didn't do it either. God only knows what would happen in a fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment