-->

Saturday, January 27, 2018

January 27. Day 27. Going swimmingly



We're back at the beach. As everyone knows, I love the beach. The dogs love the beach. I love my dogs enough to pay a significant excess for the right to bring my dogs on holiday. But, of course, I am not alone. We know this because 1) there wouldn't be high cost dog holiday homes if there wasn't a market and 2) I know two other families at the beach this weekend with ALL their family including the dogs.
Shadow and Rosie will be enjoying this long weekend with their two-legged families in Surfers Paradise and Coffs Harbour respectively. Dogs. It makes perfect sense. Nothing, and I mean nothing, makes me smile quite as widely as a happy dog frolicking on the beach. That I'll pay for.




















No comments:

Post a Comment