-->

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

January 10. Day 10. Hot in the city




We have a full house at the moment - and I am seriously outnumbered. For starters, there are five (human) adults and I am the only female. Also, I am the only one eligible to run for Australian parliament. All the others, under our Constitution at least, have allegiances to the Motherland. This means I have a hometown advantage over the visitors. And I have been blessed with a visitor who owns a Canon camera and has a desire to photograph city skyscrapers. Bring it on. So at dusk, after the pool cool off, I led Susan's Snappers City Skyscraper tour. We started at the top of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs, moved the the boardwalk at the bottom of the cliff and then headed to catch the view of the city and Story Bridge from Wilson's outlook at New Farm. I even conducted a very short lesson (based on the very short boundaries of my knowledge and abilities) on the use a slow shutter speed, a tripod and remote shutter release for awesome city lights photographs. So much fun to have a captive audience.











































No comments:

Post a Comment