-->

Thursday, December 28, 2017

December 28.Day 362. Lounging around



Given the choice between a door busting sale and slamming my finger in a car door, the finger door slam only marginally comes out on top. I don't like crowds, I hate crushes and conflict with strangers doesn't actually do it for me. As a result I spent Boxing Day on the couch. I didn't leave the house yesterday either. But spending a lot of time on the couch has less appeal when you keep seeing how old and tired it looks. So after using the assistance of Google and avoiding any major shopping centre I ventured out and next thing I knew Iwas handing over my Visa card. It will be about a month before it arrives which, as it happens, is the exact time our kerbside collection is scheduled which will remove the old one. Double win. Then because I was in the area I drove to the  Minnippi Parklands to celebrate with the camera.









The one I bought is like this but without a chaise

No comments:

Post a Comment