-->

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

December 20. Day 354. Let sleeping girls lie


I've still got it. These days almost all of my hands-on parenting is showered on my fur babies. However I still have the power to read a bedtime story and put a human child to bed. Here's the proof. Miss Molly has wanted a sleep over for a long while and last night she got her wish. She slept like a baby. Sweet little thing. I only wish I had her super power to spring into action like an Energizer Bunny the second her eyes opened. It makes me feel old and tired (probably because I am old and tired). And because I'm old and tired, mothering dogs is probably more my speed these days. As much as "Aunty" Susan likes to have Molly visit, babies very happy to have a nap whenever I feel the need suit the Snoozen Susan. They don't even need a bedtime story - although should they change their mind I'm happy to read one.













No comments:

Post a Comment