-->

Saturday, December 16, 2017

December 16. Day 350. Wet, wet, wet


It was the sort of Brisbane day that makes a girl break out in a sweat just thinking about going outside. Considering going any further afield and thoughts immediately went to ducking into the cool of the pool. But desperate times call for desperate measures. The number of days left between now and Christmas is rapidly declining so Christmas shopping was called for. Drama Teen and I headed to the Myer Centre and from the air conditioned car to the air conditioned shops and back. The only detour was to the city gardens where I found a 15 minute car park just by the gate. I went in. I took pics. I returned to the car and then we returned to the air conditioned house only  slightly damp. Mission accomplished.










No comments:

Post a Comment