-->

Friday, December 15, 2017

December 15. Day 349. I don't give a ship

Over the years, many, many people have tried to convince me I should take a cruise. This WILL NEVER HAPPEN. You can keep your endless buffets to yourself. The thing is this. I get really, really sea sick. "But these things are floating cities," they cry. "You can't even feel them move," they insist. I believe that holds true, for them. You can not, however, guarantee it will hold true for me. When the Royal Caribbean Cruises Global Chief Medical Officer says "There's no way to prevent motion sickness 100 percent", I am not going to take any advice for the cruise-a-holics. Even watching the P&O cruise ship glide up the river while I was at the dog park made me feel a little ill. I'd rather watch the sea safely from a dog beach. The cruise lovers should thank me. One less in the food queue....












No comments:

Post a Comment