-->

Sunday, November 26, 2017

November 26. Day 330. Sweet 16



My late cousin Dominic was born on exactly the same day as I was. Somehow my family has a way of being in sync. This latest generation hasn't quite managed to line things up quite so precisely but they are not far off. Sixteen years ago, my sister Marie and sister-in-law Karin gave birth to two beautiful little girls five days apart. Today Cleo and Jessica  celebrated at a combined Sweet Sixteen party. We are still on holidays on the Sunshine Coast but 100 kilometres isn't that far to travel for such an occasion (especially considering I commuted from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast for work for a couple of years). Besides I was able to make the most of the journey with . trip to the theatre by a trip to the theatre to see Scenes from a Marriage and have a chat to the production's stars. That's totally worth a 90 minute drive.






No comments:

Post a Comment