-->

Thursday, November 16, 2017

November 16. Day 320. Soaring


Hello holidays. For the next two weeks I will be at the Sunshine Coast with dogs. Other family members will come and go as their commitments allow. This is a break I booked in the middle of hepatitis hell. My plan is to walk along the beach in the morning and afternoon and do not much else. So I started as I planned to finish... with a nap when we arrived followed by an afternoon beach walk. The dogs agreed it was an excellent plan, Rumple even broke out one of his signature begs for nothing in particular as far as we could tell. He was just happy. This time we are at Mudjimba, a decision based entirely on the availability of dog-friendly accommodation near an off leash beach. The people who wear the pants in this family don't even own pants. No-one is complaining. It's how we all like it.







No comments:

Post a Comment