-->

Sunday, November 12, 2017

November 12. Day 316. Popping out

If sleeping was to become an Olympic sport, today I put in a gold medal performance.
Drug test me if you like, but I promise my lack of performance in anything productive today was in no way influenced by substances.
I just crashed into a wall and couldn't get up.
It could be that a party and the theatre yesterday was too much for my recovering body.
Or it could be the virus circulating around the house came down upon me like a tonne of bricks.
But either way, any more than 30 minutes vertical and I needed to sleep for several hours.
By late afternoon, I decided I had to force myself to do something, anything.
Drama Teen and the dogs agreed to accompany me. We walked around the University of Queensland lakes.
The fresh air and sunshine was good for the soul.
And then I went home and went to bed.
Because that's what I do.









No comments:

Post a Comment