-->

Thursday, November 2, 2017

November 1. Day 305. Hard to lick



 It was Peanuts' creator Charles M Schultz who said who wrote "Life is like an ice-cream cone, you have to lick it one day at a time."
The thing about ice creams and days is that they are not all created equal.
Cookies and cream gelato is not the same as Home Brand vanilla.
Today was a home brand type of day.
I feel kind of bland.
Not really going anywhere, not really seeing anyone, not really doing anything is messing with my head.
Today, I didn't leave the house unless you count collecting a prescription from the pharmacy or delivering groceries to Margaret as outings.
I don't.
The dogs do (and they didn't even get to come to the pharmacy).
Tomorrow night I will go to the theatre. I need to get out. I love my dogs. I still have episodes of House to watch but I need variety - and not just in ice cream.









No comments:

Post a Comment