-->

Friday, October 27, 2017

October 27. Day 300. Purple patch



Variety is the spice of life, right? There's not much variety in sleeping, eating and having a blood test. Repeat. My haircut was at least a month overdue because, frankly, I didn't have the energy to do the whole hairdresser thing which I find exhausting at the best of times. The news that next week would be another work-free zone pushed me over the edge. Also, action was needed before hair-induced blindness set in. I decided that a splash of colour was needed. For this girl there really was only one colour I was going to choose. Purple has always been my favourite colour. So my hair was tinted. Then blonde streaks were applied. Then two of the blonde streaks were dyed purple. Four hours and a few $$$$ later, I left with a new look. This was hair that deserved a night out but an afternoon at the salon is energy sapping enough. A change is as good as a holiday, apparently. I've booked a holiday in a couple of weeks so I can compare.






No comments:

Post a Comment