-->

Friday, October 13, 2017

October 12. Day 285. Say ahhh!



Patient. Adjective: able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Patient. Noun: a person receiving or registered to receive medical treatment.

Whichever way you look at it, I'm not good at being patient or being a patient. On medical advice, I have to stay home from work, rest and eat carbs. That is just about as good as it gets it terms of things I like to do. I have two dogs more than happy to lie beside me in bed for as long as I choose which today was two hours in the morning and four hours in the afternoon. But doing nothing is all well and good when you choose to do nothing. Doing nothing because it is forced on you sucks. I did what I was told, really only venturing out of the house to visit Margaret. I even missed my second opening night at the theatre in a row. That NEVER happens. I was grumpy. I am grumpy. What gall, I think (although the gall bladder was ruled out as a likely cause early in the week). I try to be patient waiting for answers. I am not patient. At all.






















No comments:

Post a Comment