-->

Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 30. Day 273. My Cross to Bear



I'm in Kings Cross. This is crazy stuff for a girl too sick to get out of bed any morning this week. It is true that in the afternoons and evenings I've been far more productive and girls of the night are drawn to the lights of the Cross but .... The fact is, I made these bookings an eons ago and this being Grand Final Weekend, prices were at a premium. Also I promised. A visit to the doctor and blood tests yesterday will hopefully get to the bottom of what's going on. In the meantime, he prescribed awesome anti nausea wafers. They were enough to get me through the hours from bed in Brisbane to bed in Sydney. Drama Teen met his mate and I slept before walking the streets of the Cross. You can count on a lot of colourful characters in the Cross. The main game, however, is Sondheim's musical Assassins at Hayes Theatre tonight. I have more drugs .... I am staying in Kings Cross after all.













No comments:

Post a Comment