-->

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 15. Day 46. Food for thought



Pelicans are awesome.
I love that wide-eyed amazement look they rock pretty much all the time.
I love their ability to own a space with no real effort.
Just being there is enough to make a statement.
Also their colour palette is black and white with a splash of pink. That's pretty much the sort of accessorizing I love.
But of I'm honest that's not the big thing. The big thing is the beak. How can you not love a creature that can shovel so much into it's mouth? That's my attitude to life to.
At the University of Queensland lakes this afternoon the pelicans were putting on a show.
Actually, they were just being themselves. That in itself is a show of awesome.
What made it so special was that they decided to do it right in front of me and my camera caring not at all about my two fur friends also enjoying the display. Love it










No comments:

Post a Comment