-->

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

November 8. Day 313. Gotcha


 You can teach an old dog new tricks, if by old dog you mean me. Today is Winkle's Gotcha Day. I learned this from Instagram. The Gotcha Day is the day when a dog joins the family. So we have had this pint-sized ball of crazy for a year.
It could be argued that every day since has been Gotcha for Rumple because if there's one thing Miss Winkle enjoys it's launching a surprise attack on Rumple. The pair of them are the ultimate canine odd couple. He's the main meal. Solid, sensible, dependable. She's all dessert, the ultimate party girl. As such they are just about as perfect a pair a Crazy Dog Lady could want. It will be a surprise to no-one when I say I adore them both. Now I know why I love them. What this old dog is just getting her head around is why two dogs, even ones as cute as mine, would have 5000 plus followers on Instagram. Even stranger is that the star dogs have followers in the millions. But seriously there are worse things - just consider the presidential election. Putting a heart next to a cute dog seems the least we can do to make the world a better place.




No comments:

Post a Comment