-->

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November 2. Day 307. The Butterfly Effect


So there was this scientist who  was working on weather forecasting. One day he changed one variable in his climate calculations from 0.506127 to 0.506. The impact on the result was so phenomenal that he suggested the flap of a butterfly’s wings in one part of the world might ultimately cause a tornado in another. The idea came to be known as the “butterfly effect” where small changes can have large consequences. I've decided to try to apply the butterfly effect to my own life. Frankly, I've been feeling crap. Not sleeping, depressed, tired, overwhelmed. My self diagnosis was a condition I have named couldn'tgiveaf*ckitis. Motivation level = zero. Everything seemed too hard, including being bothered to see the psychiatrist. But today I did. And the GP and my medication is being tinkered with and they are running a few blood tests and a sleep study. hopefully the butterfly effect will apply. Small changes. Big consequences. Come on universe. I've flapped my wings. Now it's your turn.









No comments:

Post a Comment