-->

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 1. Day 306. Augmented reality


I'd be lying if I said there hadn't been days when I walked into the living room and saw the floor littered with empty bottles and full ashtrays. But not recently and even if the details were hazy at least I remembered the night before. And who hasn't had arguments where it feels like everyone is just repeating themselves in a never ending repetitive circle. That was today at my house. Except neither the destruction nor the fights were real. This is not so much life imitating art but life intersecting with art. This week Drama Teen's acting school colleages are filming their final showcase pieces. Yesterday the action was in a bar in the Valley and a cafe in Rosalie. Today a deck and lounge room were required so the casts and crew moved to our place. In the morning, flatmats were fighting over breakfast over who was the biggest festering wound of a human being. By afternoon a divorced couple were brawling over who had cheated on who first, new partners and child custody. All the action was filmed from every possible angle under the watchful eye of director Simone Buchanan (who, of course, will forever be associated in my mind with Hey Dad!) IT was exciting to watch (although I tried to stay out of the way and just provide catering). To my untrained eye it looked great and at least I won't have to try to hard to work out the location whern the showcase is screen early next year.


































No comments:

Post a Comment