-->

Saturday, July 16, 2016

July 16. Day 198. Bad hair day


The only thing worse than the smell of one wet dog is two wet dogs. It really was the sort of day where staying in bed was a most wise option. But I had a package to pick up at South Bank so I needed to assure myself that rain would not melt me and head out. The dogs saw me getting ready and went and grabbed their lead and put it at my feet. Strong willed little fur friends. Apparently staying home wasn't an option for them either. So off we went. I have to say that I felt extremely sad for all the stall holders at the Regional Flavours festival. Let's be honest, this is not the sort of day for sitting around sampling produce no matter how appealing. Half way home Winkle started to shiver. Drama Teen took off his sweat shirt and I wrapped up Winkle and carried her. That left me without a hand for the umbrella so I got wet. By the time we got home we all looked like drowned rats. It will not go down in history as the best walk ever but I am sure it gave a few people a bit of a laugh at the crazy people and their weird priorities and we all had a good excuse for our bad hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment