-->

Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23. Day 144. Chasing your tail



Dog people are seriously weird, a statement I feel qualified to make given that I am among the most seriously weird of seriously weird breed. A pack of dog owners in a dog park are more barking mad then the canines they bring to exercise. Today I met Nacho's mum. I can't remember her name but I do recall that Nacho is a practical joker, who loves a prank. He loves kids and has a great sense of humour but doesn't mind his own company and plays well with others. Seriously. The fact that this sounds like his online dating profile would probably strike a normal person or even a cat person as the sign of insanity. But to another crazy dog lady that was just a dog mumma who loved her fur baby. And, of course, the fact that our fur friends got on well meant she was a person I immediately could relate to. Sure, it's insane but in a good way.




No comments:

Post a Comment