-->

Monday, February 8, 2016

February 8. Day 39. Feeling crabby


Why exactly are we so attracted to the things that are bad for us? For me it's carbs. I know I shouldn't but I've never met a carb I didn't like. I probably should eat a lettuce leaf but frankly that sucks and knowing my luck I'd get one of the ones with salmonella doing the rounds. So it is with the dogs. There were balls to chase. They had each other and a beach full of other dogs to tumble with and what did they go for? A crab. We pulled them off. We steered them up the beach and Winkle led the charge back to take the crab on despite the pincers clearly saying backing off was the way to go. Eventually the crab escaped into a hole and the dogs charged up the beach to find a dead fish....







                                    
                                                

 








No comments:

Post a Comment