-->

Saturday, February 20, 2016

February 20. Day 51. Some nasty little bug

 It was probably something I ate and if I am honest the choices from yesterday are too numerous and the quantities to great to consider. Therefore, rather than take responsibility for my own actions, I prefer to blame someone, or indeed something, else. I believe it was some nasty little bug that's going around. Whatever it was I felt decidedly shitty today after a really, really awful night. The irony was that I should have been doing a first aid course this morning when I felt like I needed to administer first aid on myself, or shoot myself or something. As a result, I didn't get very far during the daylight hours and where I spent most of the time I would prefer not to take a camera for all our sakes. So what you get is a little critter Oliver picked up by the pool. For his sake, I hope it's the only bug he's picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment