-->

Friday, February 19, 2016

February 19. Day 50. Natural high




 I mean really, who doesn't want to fly? Flying represents weightlessness, defying gravity, being as free as a bird. I have no idea whether birds feel any freer than those animals that can't fly or indeed those mammals that can but certainly they give that impression. Perhaps this is why trampolines remain so popular. No electronic toy or virtual reality gizmo can match the feeling of fun of jumping on a trampoline. It makes you wonder why it took so long for someone to think of a trampoline fun park. It makes me wish they'd been around when I was a child. It made me happy just watching the teens at my niece Lucy's birthday party getting a natural high. Why should the birds get all the fun?






























No comments:

Post a Comment