-->

Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15. Day 46. Off colour


Mondays suck. Mondays after a holiday really suck. I suspect this is why I felt off colour all day although a sneezing attack and sinus headache didn't help. It's not that I dislike my job. It's just that chasing the dogs on the beach beats chasing my tail in the office. Every. Single. Time.
Knowing this I booked tickets to see a posh class movie early this evening.
A girl needs something to look forward to that's not replying to emails.
It was rather nice of the birds to come out and play just as I arrived at the cinema.
The splash of avian colour not only brought a smile to my face it ensured my photo for today wasn't a screenshot of my email inbox because that would really suck, much like day one at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment