-->

Friday, February 12, 2016

February 12. Day 43. Having a ball

I am a most excellent thrower, by which I mean I can throw a ball an awesomely long way along the beach when there is a prevailing gale. If sunbaking is your thing, the weather during this vacation has been crap. Fortunately, I have no desire to develop a melanom. I may have tried oiling myself like a turkey and rotating with the sun in my youth but in this area at least, I am older and wiser. There are other ways to enjoy the beach and for me that involves dogs. We have romped along the beach twice a day since we arrived and I have loved it. The joy of the dogs is infectious. On the beach I live in the moment and the moment is good (except when I have to pick up poo. Those moments I don't love but it's a small price to pay). 




No comments:

Post a Comment