-->

Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 19. Day 262. Give me a home among the gum trees

One thing's for sure. No-one could ever accuse my younger sister Lisa of sitting around on her arse waiting for things to happen. Six weeks after returning home to Australia after 12 years in Hong Kong, the kids are in school she's started a new job, bought two cars and this week moved into the home they now own. It makes me a bit tired just thinking about it. Today Drama Teen, Rumple and I invited ourselves over for a look. They may have been in for less than a week but the home is really taking shape. The girls were enjoying the trampoline and the pool and we went for a trek to the rear of the huge property to explore the creek and bush. The plan is to set up a small organic farm. At the rate they've moved so far I expect to receive my first box of tomatoes in about two weeks.









1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great day exploring your sisters new house, I'm impressed how much they've managed to complete in 6 weeks! I'm sure by this time next year you'll be inundated with homegrown produce. It's great that the kids all get along so well, the photo of the girls in the arches together is lovely. Thanks for linking up with me on Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete