-->

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August 26. Day 238. Gull-ible


 It's not that I'm fixating about the prospect of going to the beach, it's just that I really, really like seagulls - and if you believe that ...
It's now less than a month until my next beach holiday. This excites me greatly. I would put a countdown calendar on the fridge except I'd probably melt down when I saw how little time I had to achieve an awful lot. It's a double-edge sword. Knowing the holiday is approaching is awesome but...
Anyway, for now as close as I'm going to get to the beach is the artificial beach at South Bank where the seagulls know me and my camera quite well.
Strangely enough it might not be a long stretch of Sunshine Coast sand but watching the gulls provides a moment of relaxation just the same.





No comments:

Post a Comment