-->

Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22. Day 173. Flying high

 I used to think that air travel was about the most awesome thing known to man (and woman). I now know it largely sucks. Even the bits that don't suck are pretty tedious unless you get to fly in the pointy end of the aircraft which I never do.
Still flying is the best way to get to exciting places, or boring places that are far away but necessary to visit. So today Drama Teen and I traveled to Sydney to visit school friend George who is now studying a Macquarie University. The boys just get to hang and I get to be in Sydney for a few days. I consider that a win. Foolishly I left the camera in the bag in the overhead locker so today's images come to you via the iPhone. Not bad, all things considered.




No comments:

Post a Comment