-->

Friday, January 9, 2015

January 9. Day 9. Head over heels

Week one over. I could say I was delighted to be back at work after a long summer break - but not without lying.
Still as week ones go it wasn't too bad a transition to back to work. However, reaching the end of the week was a mark worth celebrating.
So off to South Bank with the fur friend for a walk with a friend followed by Friday afternoon drink.
It may be a work week for many but South Bank gave every impression of everyone still being in holiday mode.
True, I can't remember a time when South Bank wasn't in party mode which is why it is good for my soul to live close enough to pop down every time I need a dose of lack of everyday reality. So unlike the fun lovers in the pool I might not have been exactly head over heels but it was a welcome escape just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment