-->

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January 14. Day 14. Feed me

I'm on a diet. There I've said it. Possibly the worst phrase in the English language but I've said it as I do at this time every year. Every year I mean it. Some years I even follow it through. This will be one of these years even though I am fully aware diet is die with a T. The thing is that food rocks and lack of food really sucks. It's been said men think about sex 388  times a day. Amateur I say. In a state of normal food consumption I would think about food at lest 500  times a day. But in diet mode absence makes the heart grow fonder so the longing is pretty much constant. I become like this dusky moorhen chick at South Bank this morning. The whinging to mother duck was relentless. I don't speak fluent water bird but I'm pretty sure the words coming out of its mouth were "feed me". Check out the desperation in its eyes. I get it little one. I really do. Lucky for you, you're still very little and don't look at all meaty or tasty ...


























4 comments:

  1. Awesome shot!! And I'm not on a diet per se, but trying to eat healthier after the mountain of rubbish I've consumed lately and you're right absence makes the heart grow fonder - it sucks! Sending you lots of luck though :)

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the analogy as always. Only 500 times a day? your a light weight!! I think that interpretation is probably right.
    Thanks for linking up to Project 365

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's a gorgeous shot #project365

    ReplyDelete