-->

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November 26. Day 330. Feed me

So the way to a man's heart is though his stomach. That's just soft. You won't get to my heart with food. You will get to my soul. It's an emotional thing. It's a comfort thing. Some times it's about hunger. Some times it's about taste. A lot of the time it's about so much more. It's instinct right? From the time we are babies we are driven by food. These three where practically climbing over each other in the nest to get their fair share and more and making a right regular noise about it too. That's me when I'm hungry,. Try and come between me and food and you won't hear the end of it. Like a wild predator, I'm much easier to deal with when I'm well fed. Even more so if I'm well rested. Those signs about not feeding the wild life? Ignore them. Some wild life are a lot tamer when fed.

5 comments:

  1. I can just imagine the noise coming from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable shot.
    Bet they were loud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shot and the colours on their beaks too! Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. susan your photos are always wonderful but these 3 little ones are really special.

    ReplyDelete