-->

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 8. Day 189. Having a whale of a time


Thrills come in all shapes and sizes. A former me was an adrenalin junkie of the highest order. Parachuting, bungee jumping, white and black water rafting been there, done that bought the T Shirt. But I am older and wiser and I know longer need to throw myself off a bridge into a great canyon or jump out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft to feel high. I am most at peace with the world with my feet much closer to the ground - or more specifically to the sand. Today was one of those days. Two walks to the beach with the dog today - the first I watched the skydivers and the second I was treated to whales frolicking off shore. And the hours in between I spent in the crazy Coolum house. This folks, is what I  now consider having a whale of a time.







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! A whale?! How exciting. I wish there were such amazing creatures where I lived, what a fab capture.

    Best wishes, Danielle.
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://thesweetness365.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete