-->

Friday, September 6, 2013

September 6 Day 249 Gliding into the weekend

Hello Friday afternoon
Another week over and might I say it is a week I am quite happy to see the back of. There has been just a bit too much ruffling of my feathers this week. It's the middle week of the semester, there's a lot of assessment due and everyone's a bit tired and testy. I get that but hey people didn't your mother ever tell you "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?" I'm a self confessed social media junkie but even so I think the short hand communication necessitated by texting, tweeting and Facebooking has made people forget about some social niceties. Like "please" or "thank-you". You know, very complex stuff like that.
Anyway, like this duck at the ponds at the University of Queensland this afternoon I am going to put all that behind me and glide into the weekend. Have a good one people (See it's not that hard to be polite)

No comments:

Post a Comment