-->

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 11. Day 162. Buy the book

Sometimes it's all too much. It's great to have freedom of choice but too many choices and it's hard to know where to start. That was me at the Lifeline Bookfest today. With millions of books to choose from, all at loose change prices, I should have been in heaven. But it was overload and impossible to know where to start. There was also a very real danger of not being able to stop. I promised myself I'd apply pretty much same strategy I do to dieting - never eat more than you can carry.
Truth is the only thing I should be reading right now is assignments so I walked away with just the essentials for my life right now - Puppies for Dummies. Okay, that's not much in the way of new reading material but if it gives me tips on how to stop His Rumpleness from eating the books already in the house it will be $1 well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment