-->

Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 28. Day 87. The pillow fight

I swear I walked in on an American teen movie today.
It was celebrate-the-end-of-the-school-term sleepover night at my niece Scarlett's house and I was instructed to bring over a spare mattress.
I could hear the noise well before I got to the front door.
Six teenagers who have just finished the first round of Year 12 exams can make A LOT of noise. Music was blaring and when I walked in the girls were all collapsed on the bed screaming and laughing. Then the selfies, the  pillow fighting and hair doing began - all straight out of Textbook Teen Movie.
I suspect there won't be much sleep happening tonight which again leaves me to question why the activity ever got the name sleepover, probably because Over doesn't sound like much of an activity.
Anyway, the girls deserved it. Year 12 is ridiculously stressful. Might as well throw a few pillows to let off some steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment