-->

Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11. Day 42. Polly want to poo on you

They say that it is good luck if it rains on your wedding day. Well it bucketed down the day I was married but I still believe that was a saying made up to make newly weds feel better that their "special" day has been spoiled by the rain gods.
In the same way it is possible that in some culture it is good luck to have a bird poo on you.
Well let me tell you that seems like a pile of shit to me - and yes that has happened to me, today as it happens.
Frankly I have a new saying. She who stands for a great length of time under a tree packed with birds shouldn't be surprised if she gets dumped on from a great height.
It was that kind of Monday. Still the poo washes off quickly. The embarrassment will fade in time. When I see the struggles others are facing this week my life really isn't that shitty

No comments:

Post a Comment