-->

Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 27. Day 27. Ants in my pants

I normally fantasise about having nothing to do and nowhere to go. So you'd think I'd be happy when the wild weather we have at the moment has resulted in an official warning advising against non essential travel (they even said that going to the video shop was not considered essential, What?! Try telling my teenager that).
Anyway, choosing to do nothing and being forced to do nothing are two completely different things. I've got ants in my pants. I would really like to head out for a walk but having been drenched yesterday I fully admit such action would be foolhardy. I also admit that whinging about being housebound is petulant when others are experiencing such destruction.
So I will stay put and eat chocolate limiting my travel to "essential" trips to the pool to release water as it starts lapping the edge.
This photo was taken near the pool filter during an essential trip. As I know nothing about plants I can not tell you what it is but the ants seem to like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment