-->

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11. Day 11. Going. ..going,... gone


In summer our lives revolve around the pool and today when the mercury hit 36 degrees - the hottest day in Brisbane in two years - there was no getting the kids out of there.
Today was a real family day. My sister and her husband and kids returned home to Brisbane after a six-week world tour in the early hours of the morning and tomorrow morning my brother's wife and kids head back to Sydney after a two-week Brisbane stay. That meant today was our one big chance for a family get-together.
The pool action also gave me the opportunity to try out my new Iphone app Photoburst - it's a winner

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it, so much fun and exercise all in one. They are having just the best time there! Thank you for sharing with Country Kids

    ReplyDelete